mini+meep is a small, family-operated business based in the mountains of Western North Carolina. Fay and Ben Grant’s mission is to provide high-quality organic products for mama, baby and beyond that you can feel good about. All of the products they carry are designed to make you and your little ones smile, all while providing an easy and efficient way to give back to children in need.
We already discovered these beautiful peeps, when I revealed my distaste for me veggies, but slap said veggies on organic onsies that are lovingly called “snappies”, add a sassy, cheeky tagline and wallah, you have yourself a tasty treat that no one can resist. That’s right, me the die hard veggie hater made it clear how even I couldn’t resist this kind of veggie love. Go. But come back quick, because we are going on an adventure with this little mini+meep chapter in our ethically-made epic storybook.
You know this one. All of you now! “If you go down to the woods tonight, you’re sure of a big surprise. If you go down to the woods today you better go in disguise!” And what better disguise than a mini+meep snappie, bib or t-shirt with an adorable animal design that will have your babelet ready for any teddy bear picnic.
All of the mini+meep snappie family and other sweet products are ethically made in the USA to bring smiles to children across the globe. They believe that every purchase matters, that’s why all of their products support fair labor practices, create sustainable jobs, protect the environment and supply lifesaving materials to children in need.
Made from 100% soft organic cotton and printed with eco-friendly water-based inks, their products meet Global Organic Textile Standards and are produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes. Everything is tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking.
Every design is hand painted with watercolor and ink at their family home in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, and printed locally in collaboration with Spiritex, a company that has a ‘farm to fashion’ model using only local, sustainable, and ethical resources and practices.
In short and let’s recap, because this is such good stuff:
– 100% domestically grown & spun organic unbleached cotton
– Ethically grown, sewn and designed in the USA
– 10% of each snappy, bib, or t-shirt sold provides lifesaving materials to children in need
– Printed with non-toxic, eco-friendly & water-based inks
– Produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes
– Meets Global Organic Textile Standards
– Tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking
– Each adorable sweetness is shipped in biodegradable, 100% recyclable packaging
– Hand painted with love to bring smiles to little minis & meeps everywhere 🙂
10% of the proceeds from your purchase will go to UNICEF’s Children’s Rights & Emergency Relief Organization. Together we can make a difference in the lives of children all over the world!